I am not an affilliate or associate of Amazon, so I have no financial interest in whether or not you buy these books. I certainly recommend them, but your decision will not affect my woefully thin bank account. Park your mouse on the cover to see the title and author. Click on the cover to visit the Amazon sales page for the book.
Even better, you can help your community by buying these or any books, not from a big retailer like Amazon, but from your local independent book seller.
Thanks to Joe Conason for reminding me that if I'm going to use the information in these books, >I owe it to the authors to give readers of this site the opportunity to buy them.
While all of the books listed above have been helpful in providing the information contained within this site, several in particular have made tremendous contributions. I thank and salute the authors, and list them below:
- American Dynasty, by Kevin Phillips
- Armed Madhouse, by Greg Palast
- Big Lies, by Joe Conason
- Chain of Command, by Seymour Hersh
- Hubris, by Michael Isikoff and David Corn
- The Hunting of the President, by Joe Conason and Gene Lyons
- Imperial Hubris, by Michael Scheuer
- State of Denial, by Bob Woodward
- State of War, by James Risen
- Vice, by Lou Dubose and Jake Bernstein
- War Powers, by Peter Irons
I cannot recommend these books highly enough. Additionally, although I have possibly cribbed more from these books than the Fair Use protocols may allow, I urge you to read them for yourself; there is far more information in their pages than I included in this site. Other books will be added to this list as I find the time to process them.